- Manufacture/Conversion Date
The date on which the coach portion of your motorhome was built.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
The maximum permissible weight of this fully loaded motorhome.
- Sleeping Capacity Weight Rating (SCWR)
The manufacturer’s designated number of sleeping positions multiplied by 154 lbs (70 Kgs).
- Occupant and Cargo Carrying Capacity (OCCC)
The value equal to the GVWR minus UVW and full LP Gas weight. In other words, OCCC is the amount of weight in occupants, cargo, water and trailer tongue weight that can be added to the motorhome without exceeding the GVWR.
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR)
The Gross Combined Weights Rating of the motorhome, i.e, combined weight of the Motorhome and any towed vehicle.
- Designated Sleeping Capacity
The manufacturer’s designated number of sleeping positions.
- Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR)
The value specified as the load carrying capacity of a single axle system, as measured at the tire-ground interface.
- Tire Specification
Recommended tires specification to meet handling, loading and safety requirements. Replacement tires must meet these specifications.
- Cold Tire Inflation Pressure
Inflation pressures recommended (while cold) for the tires originally installed on your motorhome. These tire pressure levels must be maintained to ensure proper handling, safety and fuel economy.
- Cargo Carrying Capacity(CCC)(Canada)
Equal to GVWR minus each of the following: UVW, full fresh (potable) water weight (including water heater), full LP-Gas weight and SCWR.
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight (UVW)
The weight of this motorhome as manufactured at the factory with full fuel, engine oil and coolants.
- Mass of Waste Water Tanks
Total weight of the black and grey water tanks when filled to capacity.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
This number identifies the chassis on which the motorhome is built.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) designated usage classification for your Motorhome. MPV signifies a Multi-purpose vehicle.